Thurcroft Big Local
Big Local is funded through a Big Lottery Fund investment and managed by Local Trust supported by locally trusted charitable company Rotherham Federation of Communities Ltd (RotherFed).
Thurcroft Gala 2017
The Gala held on Saturday 29th July 2017 was a fantastic success - thanks to everyone who helped make the day a great one.
Thurcroft Carnival and Gala 2016
- Draft Thurcroft Big Local Plan (August 2014)
- Key Projects - Detailed Results (April 2014)
- What is Thurcroft Big Local (Dec 2013)
- Visions for Thurcroft (April 2013)
- Thurcroft Community Profile (July 2013)
Big Local Partnership Meetings are at 6.30pm . They are open to all residents.
Monday 4th September
Monday 2nd October
Monday 6th November
Monday 4th December
- Minutes of 9th January 2017
- Minutes of 6th February 2017
- Minutes of 6th March 2017
- Minutes of 5th April 2017
- Minutes of 8th May 2017
- Minutes of 5th June 2017
- Minutes of 3rd July 2017
- Minutes of 4th September 2017
Partnership Agreement Documents
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Code of Conduct
- Declarations of Interest
- Membership Rules
For more details about Thurcroft Big Local contact us on 07964 693527 or email.